Black Assassins Forums,  

Go Back   Black Assassins Forums, > Games > Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2016, 07:55 PM   #1
Mr.Sovgod

Default Best allied side vs Iraq

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone here knows me except chrono69 and miamijc (S0be0wns). I'm Sunny from YR, ra2 yr is my favorite rts so I played this game consistently over the years, got few rank 1 on YR during xwis active days.
lately I'm messing around with allied vs sov games a lot more and I need to know what you guys think is the best allied side and strat vs iraq on a map like tour of egypt with supers on.

I've been testing out ir0nclads old build and using korea/gb/usa. I generally go pp, rax, ref, wf (2miner,3ggifv,2miner,5ggi ifv but its risky. Sovs will usually rush early and split a few tanks but if you stop them and micro ggi ifvs right with ctrl shift you have 6 miners and a good economy.

Let me know what you guys think. Prism tower walk through the center slows down their economy and prevents them from freely mining the hill.
Mr.Sovgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 05:36 PM   #2
adaM

I don't think anyone is left here anymore - certainly none playing this game.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #3
aasovgod

hey adam thats really upsetting that nobody plays from here anymore. Cnc net is really active so if you're up for some ffgs let me know. My skype is skrandhawa1..Let me know when you add me.
aasovgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:12 PM   #4
Chrono69x

i literally just stopped by to see what was happening on this site while at work; i haven't been here in a fooking long time.

but hey, whatsup!

as far as builds... try asking at http://xwis.net/forums/
they're the only real active ones in the community that are left. and the people still playing this pretty well have this down to a science by now